Gustin Vandiford joined our firm after gaining valuable experience as a judicial law clerk for the Seventh Judicial District (Benton County), where he performed legal research and drafted decisions for the Honorable Robert J. Raupp. Prior to his clerkship, Gustin graduated from Wake Forest University School of Law, where he was a member of the Philip C. Jessup International Law Moot Court team. While at Wake Forest, he also participated in litigation and transracial clinics which provided Gustin with a level of practical experience uncommon with most young lawyers.
One of Gustin’s greatest assets is his ability to identify practical solutions. His primary focus in handling clients’ matters is to obtain positive results in the most efficient way. Gustin provides clients with comprehensive guidance on complex legal issues, so that they can confidently make informed decisions regarding the law. In both litigation and transactional matters, he assists clients in navigating the legal process, so that they can achieve their goals. Gustin’s passion and enthusiasm in serving others makes him an invaluable member of our team.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Civil Litigation
- General Liability & Negligence Claims
- Insurance Defense & Related Issues
- Product Liability
- Wake Forest University School of Law – Winston-Salem, North Carolina, J.D., 2015
- East Carolina University – Greenville, North Carolina, B.S., communication and philosophy, magna cum laude, 2012
- James C. Selmer & Associates, P.A., Attorney, 2016 – Present
- Minnesota Seventh Judicial District (Benton County), Law Clerk, 2015-2016
- Minnesota state courts